- Speaker topics
- Email marketing speaker
- Marketing automation speaker
- B2B Marketing Masterclass
- Most social media speakers are not like Michael Leander, here is why
- Trends and changes marketing speaker and keynote speaker
- Direct Marketing Workshop speaker & trainer Michael Leander: Keynotes, Seminars and Training
- Incompany training marketing and digital transformation training
- Speaker Testimonials
- Speaking here
- The Mind-Box Blog
London, United Kingdom: Michael Leander at Drayton Bird’s EADIM direct marketing course
Michael Leander will be presenting at Drayton Bird’s EADIM (European Academy for Direct & Interactive Marketing) for the fourth time. For the third year in a row it takes place at the Cavendish Hotel in London.
EADIM is a highly relevant Marketing Academy founded by Drayton Bird in 1999. With prominent expert marketing speakers on the faculty, this direct marketing and digital marketing focused learning opportunity presents top notch and actionable content to participants. This year the course consists of 4 days of training in London followed by monthly webinars. It concludes with a final exam/test in London after 12 months of study.
Says Michael Leander; “It is an honor to once again be part of the outstanding faculty at the European Academy of Direct & Interactive Marketing. I am looking very much forward to contribute. Like previous years I will be speaking about “how to find customers online”. A special emphasis will be put on the synergy between social media marketing, email marketing and the impact digital marketing can have on your non digital marketing activities.