My name is Michael Leander. I am a marketing speaker and trainer. Digital marketing, CRM, direct marketing, marketing trends and marketing automation is what I know.
As a speaker and trainer I have shared my ideas, insights and experience on a broad range of topics related to marketing trends, digital marketing, email marketing and marketing automation, direct marketing, CRM, customer loyalty marketing, marketing management, customer lifecycle marketing automation and change management in marketing.
My speaking topics can be designed for high level keynote talks, detailed hands-on workshops or seminars and tailored in-company training. Most importantly all my presentations are based on my own personal marketing and business experience. Not on “stuff” I’ve read in a book or heard others talk about.
I speak at conferences and seminars all over the world. So far I have presented my ideas in more than 40 countries on 6 continents.
The 1, 2 or 3 day Marketing Masterclass formats I have developed have been very well received by audiences in over 25 countries. These Masterclasses are developed for different areas relevant to CMO’s and their teams.
Some examples are: customer centricity marketing masterclass, email marketing masterclass, marketing automation masterclass, content marketing masterclass and more.
Incompany training for brands, agencies and government organisations is something I enjoy tremendously. All incompany training sessions are tailored. Or – as the English would put it – bespoke training sessions.
General marketing topics for your inspiration
- Permission based email marketing
- Social media marketing for business
- 7 changes that effect the future of marketing
- Improve customer engagement with marketing automation
- Marketing automation
- Get your ROMI straight! Lessons about Return on Marketing Investment
- Direct marketing workshops or seminars
- How constant listening impacts the bottom line
- B2B Marketing (see masterclass here)
Specific topics I love to talk about
- Designing a customer strategy (also known as customer centricity)
- 5, 9, 11, 13 tips for the modern marketer
- Call to Action and The Walk in the Park or how to design your website for maximum conversion
- Lead management for marketing and sales
- Effective customer acquisition online for B2B
- The basics of marketing metrics and Return on Marketing Investment (see what ROMI is on Wikipedia)
- Loyalty marketing and the customer experience
“One of Michael Leander’s strengths as a speaker and trainer is his ability to tailor contents to best fit your requirements and the needs of the audience.”
I have tailored content to fit many different specific purposes. I do that by using my diversified all round marketing, CRM and digital marketing background. And I alwasy aim to deliver an inspiring and educational talk that your audience will appreciate.