ACE Masterclass: improve integration between content, automation and email marketing
The ACE Masterclass focus on the integration between content, marketing automation and email marketing. It takes place in Frankfurt, Germany in May.
In conjunction with the third edition of the DialogSummit in Frankfurt, I will be delivering the ACE (Automation, content, email marketing) marketing masterclass.
The ACE masterclass will provide marketers with insights on how to improve the integration between content marketing efforts, marketing automation and email marketing. The masterclass will be delivered in English and is organized by Vienna based Succus.
The ACE masterclass will cover these topics
- How to make smarter content marketing decisions
- How to effectively implement your best content ideas for maximum impact
- Why you need to switch your thinking from content to content in context and how to do it.
- How to apply lead scoring based on content in context behavior – and how scores affect your email- and marketing automation
- Best practices for marketing automation and email marketing
- Effective techniques to improve key metrics for email marketing and marketing automation
- Inspiration that will help you think differently on how you approach FTT: frequency, targeting and triggers
Maximum capacity of 25 attendees. The event takes place at the beautiful Steigenberger Airport Hotel – a short drive from Frankfurt International Airport.
> See the DialogSummit conference website and learn how you can attend
> Contact me to get a discount code for the DialogSummit
> See a list of free marketing related webinars here
> Sign-up for The Mind-Box newsletter here
> Join the Chief Marketing Officer’s Exclusive group on LinkedIn here