Speaker Michael Leander presenting at a 2 day marketing conference in Cairo, Egypt
My name is Michael Leander. I am a marketing speaker and trainer. Digital marketing, CRM, direct marketing, marketing trends and marketing automation is what I know.
As a speaker and trainer I have shared my ideas, insights and experience on a broad range of topics related to marketing trends, digital marketing, email marketing and marketing automation, direct marketing, CRM, customer loyalty marketing, marketing management, customer lifecycle marketing automation and change management in marketing.
My speaking topics can be designed for high level keynote talks, detailed hands-on workshops or seminars and tailored in-company training. Most importantly all my presentations are based on my own personal marketing and business experience. Not on “stuff” I’ve read in a book or heard others talk about.
I speak at conferences and seminars all over the world. So far I have presented my ideas in more than 40 countries on 6 continents.
The 1, 2 or 3 day Marketing Masterclass formats I have developed have been very well received by audiences in over 25 countries. These Masterclasses are developed for different areas relevant to CMO’s and their teams.
Some examples are: customer centricity marketing masterclass, email marketing masterclass, marketing automation masterclass, content marketing masterclass and more.
Incompany training for brands, agencies and government organisations is something I enjoy tremendously. All incompany training sessions are tailored. Or – as the English would put it – bespoke training sessions.
You can see where I am speaking next here.
General marketing topics for your inspiration
Specific topics I love to talk about
- Designing a customer strategy (also known as customer centricity)
- 5, 9, 11, 13 tips for the modern marketer
- Call to Action and The Walk in the Park or how to design your website for maximum conversion
- Lead management for marketing and sales
- Effective customer acquisition online for B2B
- The basics of marketing metrics and Return on Marketing Investment (see what ROMI is on Wikipedia)
- Loyalty marketing and the customer experience