My name is Michael Leander. I am a marketing speaker and trainer. Digital marketing, CRM, marketing automation and marketing innovation is what I know.
As a marketing speaker and trainer, I have shared my ideas, insights and experience in 51 countries on 6 continents.
My presentations in recent years have mostly covered topics related to digital marketing, email marketing and marketing automation, and data-driven marketing. But I have also presented keynotes, workshops and training sessions on customer loyalty marketing, CRM, customer lifecycle marketing automation and change management in marketing.
My speaking topics can be designed for high-level keynote talks, hands-on or strategic workshops or seminars. and tailored in-company training. Any talk or training I deliver is always anchored in my own personal marketing and business experience. And not based on “stuff” I’ve read in a book or heard others talk about.
I am available to speak at conferences and seminars all over the world.
The Marketing Masterclass formats I have developed are well received by audiences in many countries. These Masterclasses are developed for different areas relevant to CMO’s and their teams.
Some examples are customer centricity marketing masterclass, email marketing masterclass, marketing automation masterclass, content marketing masterclass, digital marketing masterclass and more.
In-company training for brands, agencies and government organisations is something I enjoy tremendously. All in-company training sessions are tailored to each situation.
You can see where I am speaking next here.
General marketing topics for your inspiration
Specific topics I love to talk about
- Designing a customer strategy (also known as customer centricity)
- 5, 9, 11, 13 tips for the modern marketer
- Call to Action and The Walk in the Park or how to design your website for maximum conversion
- Lead management for marketing and sales
- Effective customer acquisition online for B2B
- The basics of marketing metrics and Return on Marketing Investment (see what ROMI is on Wikipedia)
- Loyalty marketing and the customer experience